Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursdays Thirsts.... Some Fall Trends

I have been browsing online and checking out some of the 2011 fall trends for us girls. Here are a few that I am digging!
Tuxedo Polish by Dior ( dark metallic colors are going to be big)



Hinges Cowl Neck Poncho 

Betsey Johnson Capelet 
Ponchos and Capelets will be popular. I like them both.


Haute Hippie Leather Skinny Pants 

Vivienne Westwood Yasmin Tartan Bag

Kristin Leather Tote in Sage

Structured handbags will be the hallmark of purses this season. 


I want it all!  Are you feeling any of my choices for today's thirsts?  I amy pick up the polish and a capelet!

My Thursdays Thirsts are about things I see and want! Some of them are affordable and some are true desires that are way above price range but hey we can all want big, right?

2 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on September 15, 2011 at 4:03 PM said...

Great picks! I used to rock leather pants! I really need a new bag this year, I don't have a stuctured one. Love the thirsts!!!

Mode Haven on September 15, 2011 at 10:39 PM said...

love the capelet, leather pants and sage tote...great picks!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews