Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday's Thirsts- Jennifer Lopez at Kohl's




I was on the fence about even checking out Jennifer's line at Kohls because I can never find anything at Kohl's besides things for the home. I am really digging these pieces below and there are many more! I am happy that she picked some fashionable stuff!  She has things for the home too! 









Silver Tone Cuff Bracelet 



Nude Platform High Heels 

Shirred Trench Coat 

Ponte Dress 

Skinny Ponte Pants 

Striped Vest 

Cowlneck Crossover Top 
Have you already checked this line out? Are you feeling any of these that I have picked? 



3 comments:

CurlyHead on September 29, 2011 at 2:14 PM said...

Me and J talked about this yesterday! I might have to hit up Kohl's now!

Mode Haven on September 29, 2011 at 7:17 PM said...

I like all your picks especially the suede pumps and the dress. I usually go form home goods as well, but have found some cute stuff there in the Vera Wang and Lauren Conrad lines.

Dr. Reginia on September 30, 2011 at 5:48 AM said...

From the pictures, the clothes seem ok. I like the cowlneck crossover top.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews