Monday, September 19, 2011

Red with Envy at the Emmy's (My Favorites)

I missed the entire show but I was back and forth and saw that Mad Men was nominated for everything! They won a lot too including Outstanding Drama Series! But fashion was on my radar.... Even though, in my opinion, there were a lot more misses that hits in styling, I still managed to find a few that were hot! Red hot for the most part! 

Kerry Washington in a beautiful and bold beaded Zuhair- Murad gown! Stunning! 

I loved her Betty Boop inspired makeup (doll eyelashes and cold red pout)!

Lea Michele from Glee  in Marchesa had the best back of the dress. I love how this falls.

Sofia Vergara in  a coral Vera Wang 

Gwyneth Paltrow in Pucci... some people say they hated this on Twitter but I was in love at first sight! 

Heidi Klum in Christian Siriano
I love this look and I love that she is supporting a designer from a past season of Project Runway! Christian is awesome in my book! She is so cute! 

Did you watch the Emmy's? Which looks did you like?

2 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on September 19, 2011 at 9:42 AM said...

I didn't watch but Gwenni is looking thick! I think I want to do my hair like Kerry's.

Mode Haven on September 19, 2011 at 3:25 PM said...

we had about the same pics...I really really love Kerry's look!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews