Monday, September 12, 2011

Make a Statement

As you may know, statement necklaces are still in this season as they have been the last few seasons.  I am very fond of these celebs who are fashion forward and how they rocked their statement necklaces!




These are a few statement necklaces that I am absolutely in love with! 

Kate Spade at Lord and Taylor 

Anthropologie 


Anthropologie 
Banana Republic 

What are your thoughts? Have you any thing to say with your jewelry?!!

Thanks fro signing up to follow! I hope you will pass it on that I have moved from OnSugar!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on September 12, 2011 at 9:35 AM said...

I wanted some this summer but they were pretty hard to find. I definately will be rocking this fall!

CurlyHead on September 12, 2011 at 9:02 PM said...

I love them too! Really like that one SJP is rockin! I have a couple but could use more!

Image_PR on September 15, 2011 at 1:30 PM said...

I love the Anthropologie necklace & the Kate Spade one.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews