Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Chicken Avocado Pizza

Some of you who know me, know that I like trying differnet food and recipes. This is a quick and easy recipe and Hubby likes it! Quick Chicken and Avocado Pizza.


Ingredients:



One Avocado



Some pulled chicken from a slow roasted chicken from the deli ( below)


This is the manner you cut the avocado: Horizontally and vertically and peel out. The pieces will come out in squares.



Store bought pizza crust

Extra Virgin Olive Oil ( any brand is fine)

Tomato sauce or spaghetti sauce. I like spaghetti sauce because is has seasoning and it is not too thick.


Brush the crust with a teaspoon of the olive oil


Then put 3/4 cup of sauce and spread on op of olive oil. Layer avocado chunks as close or as spread out as you like.
Place pulled chicken on top of avocado. then layer with mozzarella cheese. I like just enough to cover everything!
Place on middle rack at 350 degrees and cook for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted to your liking.

Finished product! It is a little toasty in places because I let it go 13  minutes instead of 10 at 350 degrees.

My piece!



I will be posting a lot of quick recipes to share since I will be at home a month before my baby arrives! 

Will you try this pizza?  What do you think?

4 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on September 27, 2011 at 9:17 AM said...

Congrats on being at home! I wish you were closer so I could come over and eat!

CurlyHead on September 27, 2011 at 6:54 PM said...

This looks good and easy to prepare!!

Monica J @ Sofamilyonline on September 27, 2011 at 8:19 PM said...

This looks so good. I love making pizza at home. Believe me when I say, I am so trying this recipe. I never thought about avocado on pizza. Mmmmmmm! My favorite pizza crust is the boboli. Keep the recipes coming. Thanks!

Rhonda on September 27, 2011 at 11:02 PM said...

Glad you all like the recipe! It is really good!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews